Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa! I know him!

I am so excited to announce that Russ has met Santa!! Not just any Santa, the REAL Santa. Everybody knows that the REAL Santa has been at Northpark Mall for the last 23 years. He is beautiful, amazing, and such a nice man. When I saw him, I got dizzy. I told Evan that he would have to be in charge of getting Russ situated because I was too nervous and excited about Mr. Claus. Russ, who had not taken his afternoon nap, was a little on edge. However, when we sat him on Santa's lap, Russ turned to him and said, "SANTA?? I KNOW HIM!!"

(Then he looked at us, made a sad face, and started fussing. So, as we thought we never would, we became the parents who waved toys and jumped up and down inside of Santa's house while trying to get the baby to smile.) I still can't believe we took OUR KID to see Santa!!!??? Awesome.

1 comment: